The examples that are presented on these pages show the type of images and other information the Aberrator generates. Some of the parts are still being tested (watch testing notification) but most of the images can be generated by the current version.
The examples are divided in several categories. You will see some images appearing more than once. The categories are:
- Unobstructed - for those who want perfect airy-discís
- Obstructed - both SCT, MCT and Newtonians.
- Planets - what effect do aberrations have on your planetary views
- Doubles - how good will my scope perform on doubles
- MTF - inspect Modulation Transfer Functions of different scopes
- Turbulence - how seeing degrades a telescopes performance